Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having a problem getting Noel to eat and I figured bonding and teaching her to be tame was going to be super hard since she is a 3 yr old who hasn't been tamed down at all. I went to check if she had eaten today and her food was barely touched I started to get concerned so I went to get her food dish and figured I would just see if she would come to me and she did mater of fact I couldn't get her off of my hand. I finally got her to step down onto the cage so I could get her freash water and she started eating her food out of the bowl I had put uptop. I cannot belive how easy this is I was so ready for the worst? Has anyone else had this happen??

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Noel sounds like a very sweet girl, thats good for a 3 yr old tiel was is not tame, she must be getting some good vibes from you :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That is great news :D When you think that taming them is never going to happen, one day they just relise that you are there to be their friend not to hurt them. I thought that with Earl he was so scared of us, but he is really cheeky now :D LOL!!

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
When I first got Spike he would hiss and fake bite at me. Now Iam the only one he will let touch him. Noel will become attached to you too. Just make sure you try and socialize her with other people too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts