Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joey is getting a lot braver about the phone or camera being used when he is out. Yay! He will still bolt and fly off occasionally, but not every single time. I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever have more than two out of cage pics. I had decided that day was a fluke and it would never happen again.

Of course, he doesn't always stand still and will wander off, as you can see by one of these pics. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Cute pics! No need to worry Joey, we all just want to see your handsome little face :p

·
Registered
309 Posts
I take so many photos, download them to my computer only to find them blurred or a bad angle. So your photos are at least clear and he is a lovely tiel!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I take so many photos, download them to my computer only to find them blurred or a bad angle. So your photos are at least clear and he is a lovely tiel!
I delete about 50 for every clear one I get. :D Most are taken with my phone, so I delete easily.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Awesome shots :D My guys spooked a lot at first, but once they get used to the camera's flash they relax around the camera.

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
O yea the scary camera!! Then Snowball decided the camera was cool and would constantly stick his face in it. Joey will get there. For now we will admire him from afar lol.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still haven't tried flash, and make sure my volume is muted when I use my phone, so it doesn't make noise. I figure we will work on closer before we try flash. Baby steps and all that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts