Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been confirmed!! The agent finally got back to me, and the landlord (I live in a rented house), said YES.
Gaah I went out of my mind with happiness :p.
I have already contacted a breeder, here is the link if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.higgichickscockatiels.com.au/?page=1
He has some hand raised babies ready in 6-8 weeks :D, I'm hoping to get one of them, I am trying to get an appointment to see the breeder guy this weekend :p.
He is really great, hopefully he will have this mutations, or something similar, because it's just so pretty to me: http://www.higgichickscockatiels.com.au/?do=viewimage&slot=16&page=10
It's a Total Reverse (aka Clear) Yellow Pied haha.
I'm SO excited!! :wacko:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Yay, how exciting! :excited: :D

The mutation you want is BEAUTIFUL! I see so many other pretty ones too - Pastelface Platinum Pied, Pastelface Pearl Pied - I'd love both of them.. he has an awesome variety, lucky I don't live near there, lol. :p

Make sure you keep us updated - hopefully you get that beautiful
Reverse Yellow Pied. ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yay, how exciting!

The mutation you want is BEAUTIFUL! I see so many other pretty ones too - Pastelface Platinum Pied, Pastelface Pearl Pied - I'd love both of them.. he has an awesome variety, lucky I don't live near there, lol.

Make sure you keep us updated - hopefully you get that beautiful Reverse Yellow Pied.
:D, I'll make sure too keep everyone updated on the situation :). I hope I will too, this guy is really good haha :lol:.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I can see why you're so excited . . . Congrats on your future new baby! Hope it works out with the breeder this weekend!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
He certainly has a ton of colors to choose from! I hope you find the perfect tiel. :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Woo hoo!!! Congratulations. :D I am so grateful the breeder is in Victoria. I would be adopting one of them myself otherwise. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts