Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few, when she's in her cage and climbing around I go to touch her feet. She will run away and go to her perch and then make her way back to me so I can do it again.

Another is copying yawn: she will go into a yawn and I copy her. Then we go back and forth opening our mouths (well her beak but you get the idea) like we're yawning to each other haha.

Another is her flying on top of my head or shoulders. Now I will sometimes duck and she will make another trip to get there. We will do this several times for a bit before she settles somewhere on my arm or hand to hang out. I don't usually let her sit on my shoulder a whole lot, she knows this but she goes out of her to mess with me haha. : grey tiel: Once in a while I'll admit in defeat and let her stay on my shoulder, theeen she will climb up my head. Smh, give an inch and she takes a mile. lol

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I have some special songs I sing for mine. When he is on my hand I gently move my hand up and down to the rhythm of the song. Sometimes he really gets into it and bobs his head up and down in time. This took some time and patience to develop, but it really feels good when he does it. The song includes sound effects, like kissing and clicking noises. Sometimes he makes similar noises along with me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.