Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, yes I am still around, I have been popping in and out for just short visits here.

I am happy to say Freddie is back to his own sunny spoiled self LOL, thanks to the help of all you good people.

I have noticed a change in his tail feathers lately, from the tips they have changed from grey to black, if I can get him to sit still for a short while I will post a pic. why does he never do what I tell him. :) Has anyone else noticed this with their tiels. ???...tail colour changes I mean not sitting still.:D

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Good to hear Freddie is doing good, my Georgie (normal grey) has the same thing going on with her tail, it was grey when she was younger but as she has gotten older the bottom is going black.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to hear Freddie is doing good, my Georgie (normal grey) has the same thing going on with her tail, it was grey when she was younger but as she has gotten older the bottom is going black.

That's good to hear, I thought it might be an "age thing" he is going on eighteen now so we have to expect some changes.:D

How old is Georgie !!!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
It is great that Freddie is doing well, and is back to his 'normal' self! :thumbu:

P.s I love your siggy picture, they blink! :excited:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Freddie is 18!?!? That is wonderful.

What is the secret?
What can I SAY...........He rules the roost and is waited on hand and foot, maybe that is the secret of long life, I might try it myself.:D

So pleased to hear that Freddie is doing well again now, bless his little beak!!!

Awwww I will pass your message on to him.:D:D

It is great that Freddie is doing well, and is back to his 'normal' self! :thumbu:

P.s I love your siggy picture, they blink! :excited:

I know, cute isn't it, I have a clever friend.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts