·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Hi! Please post to

parrotalert.com
911parrotalert.com

the Pets section of Craigslist.org for your area
the Lost and Found section of Craigslist.org for your area

and search Facebook for 'Lost and Found Pets Page' for your area (like in my area we have 'Austin Lost and Found Pets Page' on Facebook. Please join your local group and post there.

You may also put fliers up in your local pet stores, veterinary offices, and animal shelters (or at least give them a call and leave your information if you don't bring them fliers).

These will all increase the chances of finding the bird's owners.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Good luck finding the owners. Its so sad when they fly away like that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey I live in NE Ohio too! Where about are you? I can check the lost pet fb pages around where I'm at in Trumbull / Mahoning county

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi! Please post to

parrotalert.com
911parrotalert.com

the Pets section of Craigslist.org for your area
the Lost and Found section of Craigslist.org for your area

and search Facebook for 'Lost and Found Pets Page' for your area (like in my area we have 'Austin Lost and Found Pets Page' on Facebook. Please join your local group and post there.

You may also put fliers up in your local pet stores, veterinary offices, and animal shelters (or at least give them a call and leave your information if you don't bring them fliers).

These will all increase the chances of finding the bird's owners.
we have posted on craigslist and several places on facebook.

Hey I live in NE Ohio too! Where about are you? I can check the lost pet fb pages around where I'm at in Trumbull / Mahoning county
medina county. this is what the bird looks like .000020151031_082605.jpg

·
Registered
203 Posts
Aww so sweet, he looks just like my Cosmo! (He is sitting on the couch next to me)

How did you find him? I'm going to try to look around see if I can help you find his owner. If you can't what do you plan on doing with him? Do you have other birds?
Hopefully he didn't go too far and is from around your neighborhood, but we have been having some really windy past couple of days so check around surrounding counties.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww so sweet, he looks just like my Cosmo! (He is sitting on the couch next to me)

How did you find him? I'm going to try to look around see if I can help you find his owner. If you can't what do you plan on doing with him? Do you have other birds?
Hopefully he didn't go too far and is from around your neighborhood, but we have been having some really windy past couple of days so check around surrounding counties.
i do have 2 other birds but i'm not overly interested in having a third (cause i have several other pets). a guy i used to date found him outside and wasn't sure what to do with him so he asked me. he has cats and no bird cage, so another girl offered to find his home. i believe she has experience with birds. a friend of mine who is very experienced with birds offered to take him if we can't find the owner. obviously i'd rather find the owner than not though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts