Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I post a thread no matter what its about if some certain person saids something that would normally make me reply im not even gonna bother replying and you will know then I read what you said but im not gonna bother replying to a waste of time and lately thats what this forum is it used to be different before certain people became active again.And its sickening that most threads I post end up in a Argument so for now on ill post threads like that woman threatening to kill Rocko and Loki elsewhere like Little Feathered Budddies or my Group because at least the people on those understand what happened and if they have something to say about it they say it in the nicest way as possible and the people I have had arguments with are just plain trouble makers and I dont care what they say because I wont bother replying to them and the person or persons im talking about know who you are and theres no point in you commenting here because I wont reply to you unless I need to.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Yes, because posting hate elsewhere in order to only be told what you want to hear is clearly the solution.

You complain about people being ignorant and how you want to educate them about birds, but the minute anyone (very nicely, I might add) challenges your beliefs or offers you a different perspective, you shut down and turn to personal attacks. All anyone has asked you to do is behave with basic compassion and consider that there might be things you could learn.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ran out of breath reading that. You need some punctuation man. On a side note, discussions/debates are healthy. You shouldn't take it personally if someone disagrees with you, that's a very bad outlook towards things.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
P.S. I see that you got pretty much the same response on Little Feathered Buddies as you did here, so uh...good luck with that, I guess?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Brandon, you need to chill a little. Life isn't always exactly what you want it to be, and you need to learn to cope with being wrong sometimes. I second that on the punctuation too :0

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
I closed this thread too, as this is NOT about cockatiels in the slightest. I would like to remind everyone that the subforums are there for a reason, let's post appropriately OK guys? And play nice. I want to commend everyone for keeping cool heads as needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.