Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Rules for Reputation System

Rules for Reputation System

1. Reputation points can be given or taken away by members, but should be used sparingly. Only give points for things that were helpful or useful, this is not a like button and will not be used as such.
-misuse of the reputation system will result in your pos/neg points getting removed. The first time you will get a verbal warning. The second time will result in an official warning. Third time will result in an infraction.
-when giving negative reputation, you must comment as to why you gave it. negative reputation without comments will be removed.
2. The more Karma points you have, the more points someone receives (i.e. I have 12 karma points, so when I give a reputation like I give ten reputation points.)

3. Do not use the Karma system to bribe someone…that will result in the points being removed and the offending party getting an infraction.

4. You can view who gave you a reputation point by going to your user cp and looking under “Latest reputation received.

5. If you feel that you are being harassed, please contact the one of the staff. The situation will be looked into and handled accordingly.

LET’S ENJOY THIS NEW SYSTEM AND TRY TO USE IT PROPERLY SO WE CAN KEEP IT!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.