Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i introduced pasta to pecko for the first time .......he was so afraid ......he went close and gave a light knock and backed off......then he saw me eating and slowly tested for it and he really trusted me....he saw me eat and started eating pasta..❤💓...he was such a darling💓❤❤❤❤

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
That's a really good way to get them to try new foods! If they see you eating something they can't help but get curious. :)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
food

I was eating some blueberries one day and Bennie seemed really interested. I offered him my bowl (no sugar or anything on them.) He nibbled at one, then looked at me and back at the berries. The expression on his face seemed like he was saying, "You LIKE those things?" When he sees me eating, he will often go to his food dish and start eating, too, or come over to see what I have. He likes to share my "O's" cereal with me at breakfast.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was eating some blueberries one day and Bennie seemed really interested. I offered him my bowl (no sugar or anything on them.) He nibbled at one, then looked at me and back at the berries. The expression on his face seemed like he was saying, "You LIKE those things?" When he sees me eating, he will often go to his food dish and start eating, too, or come over to see what I have. He likes to share my "O's" cereal with me at breakfast.
Awwhhh They Are Very Curious Creatures !!

All 3 Of Mine Go Absolutely Nuts In The Cage With Just The Slightest Crunch Of Toast Or The Sound Of A Packet Of Chips 😂

They Pace Up And Down And Then Apollo Gets Excited And Starts To Sing And I End Up Putting A Piece For Them Each Between The Cage Bars ....Then All I Hear Is The Sound Of Little Beaks Nibbling On Toast At 200 Mp/h 😂😂

Astro Can Be Really Greedy And Once Or Twice She Wolfs It Down A Bit Too Fast And Coughs Up A Few Crumbs 🙈

She Never Learns 😂🙈

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.