Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For no real reason at all i thought i would try putting Cookie in her flight suit today, she hasn't worn it for months and months, but i got it on without too much of a fight. She doesn't like it anymore now than she used to, but i took her outside briefly for a photo. I felt a bit nervous as she is mostly flighted, and i don't know how much i trust the velcro, but she was too busy trying to pull it off to fly anywhere. I did manage to get a couple of pretty photos though and here's one:

Once back inside i tested how well she could fly with it on and it didn't hinder her flight abilities at all which i was surprised by!

The only problem i could see happening if you were outside is the bird would fly and reach the end of the leash and be bought down by the resulting jerk backwards. :p

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I love Cookie's little innocent face just looking up at you on the first pic - too cute!! :)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Awww bless her!!! She looks so cute in the outside photo. It really doesn't stop her flying does it? Hmmm, I'm thinking of Dooby...of course he would have to have a camouflage one with a helmet and Doc Marten boots!! LOL!!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww bless her!!! She looks so cute in the outside photo. It really doesn't stop her flying does it? Hmmm, I'm thinking of Dooby...of course he would have to have a camouflage one with a helmet and Doc Marten boots!! LOL!!
For halloween you could get a little dracula flight suit for him. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts