Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This girl is just the sweetest. I miss her so much, but I'm glad she is loved by her mama. Whenever I visit she is super happy to see me and puts on her sweet act. It's almost unbearable!

(For those that don't know, she was mine before I ended up having to move to a smaller place where I can't have her for several reasons. I may eventually adopt her back, but at the same time I know her new mama/foster mama loves her and I would feel bad about it.)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
She's a Beauty! Sad that you couldn't keep her. Always a bummer when that happens :( But she's loved and still enjoys seeing you :)

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
What a ham!!! :love:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
She is the most beautiful galah I have ever seen! :love:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Flower

Wow, she IS beautiful! I didn't know what she is, either. I had heard of a galah, but really didn't know anything about them. I am sorry you had to give her up (That sure must have been hard!) but I am glad you are happy with her new "mamma"! I think it is great you can still get to see her. In a sense you haven't really lost her!

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the US, they are more usually called rose-breasted cockatoos and are not too common. In Australia, they are native so they are everywhere!

She really is a sweetheart. :love:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts