Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was up till 3 in the morning just couldn't sleep. Talking to bea about poor bailee when I heard bells moving in the room. Ally( twin) shouted out that god **** cat is in our room. We were not thinking logical then and ran to the room. The lights were off and she heard birds wings flapping so she though the cat had the bird. She turned on the night and it was cookie. He got out of his cage or allison let him out while I was putting the birds to bed. In the end poor hugs got a cut on his cere and blood feathers broken on both bings. There wasn't to much blood. It was stopped by the time he calmed down about. He didn't want in his cage at all so ally took him and cuddled him while I took slush and looked her over. She was fine and the budgies were two. Today he seems fine. He has been flying around and singing up a storm. Even had the nerves to go after my finger because i tried to give him a scritch and he didn't want it.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
that must of been scarey, I haven't had to deal with that yet with my tiels poor hugs glad to hear he is ok

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its sad really. i didn't think anything happened to the budgies but i walked in on peel trying to get to the oddball but couldn't. I let him try a few more time and then caught him to check his wings. There was a blood feather broke on one one. not hard to see the blood on white flights. poor boy. I'm hoping my cage parts come soon to get the bird cage off the floor and it will be easier for the clipped budgies to get to the oddball

1 - 5 of 5 Posts