Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anyone that sells cheap flightsuits I looked at Avian fashions but their just as expensive as the Aviator Harness.Also can u put the harness on over the diaper ive seen people do this.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
AvianFashions is probably the cheapest you're going to find. This month ONLY they're also having FREE SHIPPING! :D I'm actually ordering another suit as we speak, because of the free shipping. :'D
You can get the plain white 'trainer' suit for about $16 or so. :)

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AvianFashions is probably the cheapest you're going to find. This month ONLY they're also having FREE SHIPPING! :D I'm actually ordering another suit as we speak, because of the free shipping. :'D
You can get the plain white 'trainer' suit for about $16 or so. :)
Can u put the harness on over it? Thats good that its FREE SHIPPING.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Can u put the harness on over it? Thats good that its FREE SHIPPING.
I suppose you could - I've never tried it and have never needed to, but that's a good question!
And I know! :D I'm so excited! I'm having trouble deciding which color or pattern to get for her. ;v;

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I've got the peacock one and I put the aviator under it before but not over, the leash was just less annoying for Flynn that way because he HATES it near his feet xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got the peacock one and I put the aviator under it before but not over, the leash was just less annoying for Flynn that way because he HATES it near his feet xD

Thats a good idea then u can see hes wearing a diaper.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Here's Flynn suited up I know you can't see it well but he's a fidget xD

·
Registered
182 Posts
Maybe it's me but I find it weird putting anything on my parrots. I let Ringo fly freely inside - he knows to fly around then come back to my arm as I say 'come'.

I looked at the parrot 'clothing etc' site and just found it weird.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe it's me but I find it weird putting anything on my parrots. I let Ringo fly freely inside - he knows to fly around then come back to my arm as I say 'come'.

I looked at the parrot 'clothing etc' site and just found it weird.
Ill be only using the flightsuit for outside so I dont get pooped on or when I have the tiels on me.And the hoodies and stuff are cute.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheapest Shipping costs $9 and takes 6-8 weeks thats so long ill be back in school then summer be over.
The other shipping costs $30 the same price of the diaper set OMG and it takes 10-21 days ill be ok with that but I dont know if my mam would pay that much delivery because im the one who is paying for the diaper.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
I say go for the more expensive one if you can, because that is a valid point, summer will be over by the time it makes it to you

·
Registered
255 Posts
What size do your tiels wear? I got mine a medium, but i think it might be too big :p Or she's just really small, or if it's supposed to have a bit of a gap where the legs go

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What size do your tiels wear? I got mine a medium, but i think it might be too big :p Or she's just really small, or if it's supposed to have a bit of a gap where the legs go
My tiels dont have any I want to order one today.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What exactly are the Advantages of the flightsuit other than just not getting pooped on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts