Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...all in a row!

:love: Aren't they all so well behaved ...... *giggles* yeah right!

My princess Cookie is the only one that truly deserves the compliment of being well behaved. She never causes a single problem! She's far too busy trying to be a budgie for any trouble.

Gracie is pretty painless too now, i clipped her wings (a full clip, but she can still fly *sigh*) and so she just flies from person to person or to the play gym or lounge and never flies up onto the cupboards and shelves which is fantastic.

Sunny is fairly harmless, if there is food on offer then he'll just sit there eating until it's time to go back in his cage, hehe.

Is he cute or WHAT?!?!

He had a bite to eat with Blinkie too.

Banjo and Bailee are the two sooks. Bailee wasn't in the mood for photos today, he was more in a "sit on mums shoulder and be noisy" mood.

I dragged him down for one photo, hehe.

Banjo was permanently running around doing things and not letting me just sit and relax.

I can already imagine how easy 3 tiels will seem once our visitors go home. LOL!! I don't mind the extra heads to scratch, but i think it's like little kids, it's only fun if you know you can hand them back at the end of the day.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I can't believe you got them all to sit together for a picture I have yet been able to do that with the 4 of mine :p Sunny is a cutie!! then again they all are ;)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
They are all adorable :D If I had that many they probably wouldn't stay there. Or they would but when I pressed the camera button, they would fly away! LOL!! :D:D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Adorable pics! I love the first pic...too bad Bailee decided to be unique and pose the other way...hehe..oh wait..nevermind! That's not Bailee...sorry.. =)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Adorable pics! I love the first pic...too bad Bailee decided to be unique and pose the other way...hehe..oh wait..nevermind! That's not Bailee...sorry.. =)
I always get them mixed up :blush: About 3 of Bea's cockatiels look the same, too me anyway :D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I thought it was Bailee at first since he's ussually the one to pose like the odd ball but it's not-it's Sunny...Bailee has finnally got it together! jk

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Sunnt is the most adorable bird ever!!! LOL, I am in love. :love:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
october said:
i love the grey one. what is the grey ones called
The all grey one is Cookie, and the one that looks like your October is Banjo. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.