Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone
my name is Kitty I am the proud new owner of Noel(I know cheesy huh..) shes so beautiful... Like the title states I am a new owner not new to caring for Tiels as my mother inlaw has 2... Anyway I am super excited to be here and learn as much as I can... I usually do tons of research before bringing in any critter( as a mater of fact I have 3 inch thick binders of info on my other fur kids) and I thought I had my bases covered as I care for my mother in laws sometimes a couple weeks at a time a few times a year. I was soooooo wrong in assuming I knew it all...especially diet wise:eek: Anyway I am into learning anything and everything if you all have advice please share I love to learn what would be best for this wonderful bird!

Kitty

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi Kitty welcome to the forum :D glad you found us we have a great group of people here, I think Noel is a lovely name ;) any questions you have feel free to ask there is always someone around with good advice.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! :D We would love to see some photos of Noel sometime if you have any.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
WELCOME TO YOU AND NOEL! Noel is a pretty name by the way. We are all always learning from eachother which is why this forum is great. Feel free to post any questions and pics!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well its driving me crazy but I am forcing and I mean forcing myself not to break out the camera. I am trying to give her some time to adjust to us even tho it is possibly killing me not to touch her. I have a photographing addiction and I will show you proof later my poor kids usually fake smiles my youngest being 5 months looks like shes even starting to;) I will post pictures in a few hours shes been at our house since 8 pm last night so hopefully thats enough time. Do you all think a couple snap shots would freak her out to much?? it has been exactly almost 8 hours?

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
If you don't use the flash i can't imagine it would worry her too much. If you've got a photographing addiction (like so many of us here do) she needs to get used to the camera. :p ;) :D First thing i do when i bring home a new bird is bring out the camera and jump on a forum to show it off, LOL!!!!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I say go ahead and break out the camera, we all love to show of our tiels on here :D I don't think you will have a problem with freaking her out, anytime one of us has brought a new tiel home we show it off right away :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That is a great name :D NOEL I LIKE IT :) The camera won't freak her out, I had the camera in Earl's face as soon as he was in his cage! I bet I am not the only one:D LOL!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts