Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys so among the many other things I enjoy doing, I write. I write fiction and have been told I have an active imagination. I've been writing for a long time, when I was younger it was an escape (teenage drama and all that.) Last year I decided to get out there and actually do something with my writing. I recently published my second book and because of this, I have made my first book available for free for a limited time (until Sept 4th). No pressure, just wanted to share with everyone.

http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Stall-...8&qid=1441121902&sr=8-2&keywords=renee+marski

If anyone has any questions about the publishing process, I can definitely help with that. Susanne was a HUGE inspiration for me to publish after she published her cockatiel book a couple years ago.

If anyone else has a book they have published, feel free to add it to this thread. I think this is another cool way to get to know each other. I know one member who's mother published a book a while back and I read that one after it came out. It was really inspired. Happy reading!

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Charlotte it's a lot easier than I thought and if you go through amazon, it's free to do. You have to do all the formatting and such yourself, but it's totally worth it. I think I've gone back and edited this thing like five times now because every time I look at the interior review I see something wrong. But you can't put out shoddy work!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts