Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just finished my 2 weeks of exams, and i'm really not sure how i would've managed to prepare without the assistance of my 7 little study buddies.

(Gracie was being so helpful with organising my notes that she couldn't be present for the photo)

It's funny, i'm sure i don't remember signing up for a class called ology concepts.....urity cedures doesn't ring any bells either!

Yeah...i really don't know what i would've done without them....

Maybe finish study in half the time, perhaps i would even have been able to go straight to bed after cramming for exams without having to pick my shredded notes off my bed...

I swear mum, i had ... well, everything to do with it! :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
I love it! Sam likes to "help" me read BirdTalk too...which usually ends with my lap being covered in confetti... :)

-SB

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I love it! Sam likes to "help" me read BirdTalk too...which usually ends with my lap being covered in confetti... :)

-SB
my lovebird roxy loves reading bird talk with me

first i was looking @ my local grocery store ad, and she came flying at me, So i asked her "well what looks good" and she hoped down on my lap and started walking over the paper, and would stop and try to eat the fruits and veggies and the bread

it was funny

then i was looking at a bird talk book and she kept trying to change the page on me when i was reading an article, so i changed it and she walked all over the page looking and stopping at certain spots, then she'd move over grab the corner or the page and lift (she was still standing on part of it so it wouldn't go any where lol )

and if i didn't turn the page when she was ready Id get bit :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.