Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Are those real feathers lol.Im guessing parrotlet.
Nope those are pineapple green cheek conure feathers... https://www.etsy.com/listing/245561648/pineapple-green-cheek-conure-feather?ref=shop_home_active_1 They are the feathers from the back of her wings...

I do have some parrotlet ones too that I made... https://www.etsy.com/listing/244669...-earrings-cruelty-free?ref=shop_home_active_8 There are 2 different pairs in that listing. These ones are not the first flight feathers but are flight feathers from the middle part of the wing.

·
Registered
786 Posts
They are beautiful! I used to do a lot of beading and jewelry with crystals...I would love to do something like these...I looked at all of yours and especially love the blue budgie tail feathers, and the yellow barred cockatiel feathers! I have bookmarked your page :)

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Beautiful work! :thumbu:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ships from Sheboygan? I'm just south of you in Port Washington lol small world. I'm loving the mini canvas pictures, they are so cute!! I showed Schubert the cockatiel feather earrings and he wolf whistled at them, so looks like you get his approval as well =)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ships from Sheboygan? I'm just south of you in Port Washington lol small world. I'm loving the mini canvas pictures, they are so cute!! I showed Schubert the cockatiel feather earrings and he wolf whistled at them, so looks like you get his approval as well =)
Very cool! Glad you like them, if you want a custom pic of your bird message me on etsy and I can do that too.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those are lovely!
Thank you! I think my favorite earrings are the green cheek conure with the green glass beads and gold findings. I also just got a bunch of Czech glass beads so will be making more with those soon. I have a few Swarovski crystals to play with also but not sure how to incorporate those with out making them to expensive.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I don't have these listed on etsy yet, but they will be soon....
Oh WOW! I'm uber hard on my jewelry, LOL. I'd be afraid to break those! They are sooooo nice, though :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts