Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Well technically its a townhouse...lol :p but yeah I do have a little more room then you would ;) but still when you have ten whats one more :D ever heard the expression the more the merrier :p
lol..nope...not in this case...u must not realize how spoiled mine really are..lol..my hands are FULL! u on the other hand should just hurry up and get #4...you know- to make it even.

i like all whiteface mutations... i have an issue with the colour yellow :p
but choosing a tiel is very up to the personality for me (after the no-yellow rule)
i was lucky to find my baby...:D

her name is Cinnamaroll!
(whiteface cinnamon pearl)

Lutinos and pearls are my favorites! I just bought this beautiful pearl-pied lutino hen. Her father was a best in show and three of her four grandparents are grand champions! Her mate is normal/pied/lutino/pearl. Can't wait for babies!

I personally think pearls and pies are beautiful. All cockatiels are beautiful in my opinion, but the perttiest cockatiel I have seen would have be a white face pearl. They remind me of snowy owls, or something that looks like a hawk. Stunning birds...:eek:

ok... my input here would be similar to the no-yellow issue... I prefer WF over yellows.... as I can´t stand yellow or pink colour on anything.... buuut....

in yellow series (aka normal orange cheeked birds) I prefer
Pieds.. if heavy better
Lutinos.... very pale or very bright (I know I said no yellow but these are exception)
Lutino Pearl
Cinnamon pieds
Cinnamon pearl pied

and in WF series (which I prefer over all other)
WF Lutino
WF Cinnamon Pearl Pied
WF Cinnamon Pearl
WF Pied... heavy is also better

I too woudl love to have one or two of each ;)

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.