Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite place to buy DIY toy parts for your fids? :) Now that I have more of an idea of what my fids like playing with the most, I'd like to start making my own toys for them!

I've found CA Bird Nerds (and of course, My Safe Bird Store). I may or may not be adding $40 worth of stuff to my cart right now at cabirdnerds. :blush: Not sure if I'm actually ordering it yet; I'd like to check out other options before I put it through.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Nothing to offer as useful information, but I will definitely be watching this thread. Joey is currently munching through one or two shredable toys a week. and I am wanting to start buying parts to re-string the leftover bits of his with new things instead of paying for new toys every week.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Northern parrots sell lots of good toy parts colourful wooden shapes,bells,string,beads all sorts of stuff.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I ended up buying about $40 (after shipping) of toy parts from CA Bird Nerds; and also ordered some seed, seeds to sprout, Harrison's (going to try to switch the flock from ZuPreem to this!), toy parts, FS bulbs, and this really neat looking foraging toy from MSBS. This is my first time ordering from either place, so I'm excited!

By the way, MSBS is having a special if you spend $75 you get free shipping. (Usually, I think it's $100?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts