Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys! So for the holidays, I've been thinking that I would add the first new birdie addition to the family! :D I am so excited, I can hardly wait!
COMPLETE EDIT/CHANGE OF PLANS!
So it turns out, the breeder in Ohio that I previously mentioned does not ship during winter, which makes sense, but my local bird specialty store, Omar's Exotic Birds (where Yoko came from) has 5 English budgies that they are putting on hold until I get there tomorrow! Yay! :D But in the end it will be Yoko's ultimate choice. :)
I will post pictures/videos of the babies and tell you which one is my top choice. :)

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
I like budgies. I have 2, they're American, but I personally like English budgies more.

When I build my aviary I'm adding English

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! I guess English Budgies are a little less flighty and crazy... my roommate Meredith has four American Budgie sisters named after the Beatles! :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'd like to have a budgie or two at some point, but if it were up to me and my pocket. I'd have LOADS of birds xD

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
I have some serious issues being a birdaholic. Budgies are just like gumballs, small, colorful and cheap. It's hard not to get a few each time I go out

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I have a budgie from Lindsey, he is 4 and he is amazing :) (his pic is in my siggy) I had a great experience with her and Chip (formerly known as "Julio") has more personality than I have ever seen in a bird! He is such a clown, talks up a storm, and never stops entertaining us :) if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I hope you are able to get what you are looking for, you won't regret it!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
**Flails** I'd looooove to have an English budgie, especially since I've found a breeder and (really good) pet store that sells them.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
The third budgie is soo pretty! :love:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
--------------------irrelevant posting material--------------

1 - 12 of 12 Posts