Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some picture of Earl(the cockatiel) & Little Bill(the budgie):cool:

Earl my cockatiel eating as usual LOL!

Little Bill Eating aswell they are greedy things:)

Earl & Little Bill on their favorite swing:D

Earl and Little Bill together the day little bill had just been added to the cage. Awww!

Earl and Little Bill playing in their cage:)

My cute, but cheeky Earl:cool:

They are all the pictures I have uploaded for now! Thanks ~Sophia~

·
Registered
125 Posts
Aw, cute. I wish my budgie and my cockatiel would play nice together.

When they were first introduced, Feathermoon scooted right over to Sawyer like he was going to protect him or something, but Sawyer just tried to bite him. ^^ I haven't put them together much since then.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Very cute! How old is Earl? I am assuming by the name you think it's a boy but if she's had her first mold Earl is a girl. Adorable pics by the way!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I house them together and they prune each other all the time. Earl is 5 months old and we got him when he was 6 weeks old. He is very well hand tamed and likes scritches:D
Earl hasn't molted yet. He has yellow under tail feathers,so I thought he was a girl but he just suited Earl so he is Earl the girl. But we class him as a boy! LOL!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
hehe... I just asked on another thread how old Earl was I was thinking Earl is a girl I know "he"hasn't molted yet but most males usually have alot more yellow by this age :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL!:) I don't know what sex he is. But we just say he is a boy because of his name. :D
He is more yellow now those photo's were took about 2 months ago:) He is very cheeky and can wolf whistle but hasn't said any words yet. Maybe he doesn't feel like it:cool:
But I think it is better not knowing the sex because if I got it tested now and it came back to be he is a girl. I would have to change his name. :D

Thanks for the comments everyone:D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
LOL!:) I don't know what sex he is. But we just say he is a boy because of his name. :D
He is more yellow now those photo's were took about 2 months ago:) He is very cheeky and can wolf whistle but hasn't said any words yet. Maybe he doesn't feel like it:cool:
But I think it is better not knowing the sex because if I got it tested now and it came back to be he is a girl. I would have to change his name. :D

Thanks for the comments everyone:D
Your little Earl is definatly a girl-molt or no molt yet. Like Laura said there would be alot more yellow on her head, a love for mirrors, more singing and chattering, and barerly any hissing.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Feel Free

Please feel free to post your own photos on this tread, of your beautiful cockatiel(s) :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts