Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a dream last night at first I thought it was real lol well anyway I brought Loki and Rocko outside and just let them fly Loki landed on a roof where I could see him and Rocko landed on a tree I called them and Rocko looked as if he was flying further away and Loki flew towards me then Rocko and the funny thing is when Rocko came back he was wearing his harness but when I let them both go he wasnt wearing a harness how weird is that and Loki probably dosent even know his name yet so why would he be first to come back.Seriously I do trust Rocko and I know that off harness he wouldnt fly away from me and I know this because a few days after I first got him he wasnt even tame and he flew to my sisters open window when she left the room and just stood there and when I saw him I was scared I thought my baby was gone but he didnt leave and I closed the window and brought him to his cage.I just wouldnt risk him off harness even if he didnt fly away he can easily get spooked and fly away because that does happen when hes on the harness.One day I had him in the garden this was actually 4 days ago and the neighbours dog was barking at Loki he was in his cage then he was jumping at the wall trying to get Rocko and Rocko flew off the wall and landed near the dog I hopped down quickly and grabbed him and even if we close the gates the dog squishes through.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts