Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ooooo, he's being a real little devil at the moment. He's lunging and biting at anything and everything that he can reach, he's grumpy and moody...but....the poor little man has loads of pin feathers coming through on the back and top of his head, he's got feathers sticking out from every angle so I expect he is itchy and sore all at once, so I'm making allowances. He's still moulting like it's going to be his last one ever. Aaaah, the joys of owning a tiel.:p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Tehehe, Gracie hates my guts for some unknown reason. She tolerates me if i am giving her head scratches though. She's worse than usual cause she's moulting like crazy at the moment.

·
Registered
443 Posts
lol Is this what I have to look forward to? Charlie is 6 months old now and I'm waiting for him to start moulting... sigh... bye bye pearls.... I have no clue how old Jasper is but he's had a few feathers come in since I've had him. Just some crest feathers and some random ones on his head and chest. lol Jasper already doesn't like me much (getting better, he doesn't really bite me anymore) so I'm afraid of what will happen when he moults. Fun times.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Lee is going through a moult as well, going are his pretty pearls but surprisingly he has been ok with it, now Finnegan my quaker is a little devil he has been moulting and you can see his pin feathers coming out on his head and if I scratch in the wrong place I get a lovely nip :eek:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dooby has been so horrible today that he hasn't wanted to come out of his cage at all!! He's just been really moody, hopefully he'll be better tomorrow. The only time he's taken any sort of notice of me is when I pretended to eat his eggy biscuit....then he laughed!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts