Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...well whistling really.

As normal when the camera is pointed at them they don't perform to their full capabilities, but this might give you an idea of what she's doing. She's whistling the words.....I'm sure you understand what I mean. Bear with it... LOL!!

Hmmm, now I've listened to it back a bit, she's not singing her full repertoire LOL! She actually whistles that.....tickle tickle tickle tickle little song thingy that you can here, my sweet voice. LOL!!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Sounds like a little boy discovering his voice....Mr Dooby. :p Does Dooby ever chatter like a chimp? That's how Bailee's delightful singing career began...

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dooby is always making some sort of noise, whether it's whistling or screeching after me if I dare to leave the room without her. I try to sneak out, especially if I need the bathroom, but before I've taken two steps outside the door she's there on my shoulder! I can't say I've heard chattering like a chimp though, but she does mutter under her breath a lot. Like she is practising a song. LOL!!!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Love your singing Plukie ...hehe :p I think your going to have to start calling him a clever boy not girl...lol I agree with bea sounds like a male discovering his voice thats how Ollie started out.
Bea I am glad you described it I was thinking to myself the other day Ollie sounds like a monkey where did he get that from, and other times he sounds like the budgies :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts