Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...like our phone!!! She started this afternoon. Our phone rang a couple of times this afternoon, then Dooby started ringing. LOL!! I have to say, she is very quick at picking up the sounds, she even has the gap in between rings at the right timing. In uk we have a different ring to the USA, our phones go... ring ring......ring ring.....ring ring. Well, Dooby has that mastered. Our phone has a warbling sound for the ring.......yep, she's got that sorted as well. I can see I'm going to be answering the phone to the dialling tone quite a lot! LOL.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh don't!!!!!!!! I hadn't thought of that. We are upstairs most of the day on the computers, if she starts ringing like the doorbell, I'll be up and down the stairs all day. LOL. Luckily, she is in the same room as us, so hopefully I'll be able to tell it's her.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
LOL!! I know, what am I doing to him/her!! She's/he's going to need therapy!!

Doctor:

How long have you had these feelings of being in the wrong feathers Dooby?

Dooby...lying on couch:

Well, Doctor, it all started when I was just a little chick, she kept saying Good Girl!! I'm sure that's why I like to put powder on my orange cheeks to dull them a little!! I've put gravy browing on my wings to give them a brown tinge as well. What do you recommend Doctor?

Doctor:

Well, Dooby.......I think you should just start talking properly and stop doing those sissy whistles!!

LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
He is such a quick learner, I would have thought a female would have taken longer to mimis than that, but we could all be wrong and Doody could be a female!! The whistling sounds funny, I've just seen a video on it I'm going to go straight to it lol :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts