Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...so funny! I don't know whether this will come over with reading the same as I heard it, but I have just been hysterical with laughter here. I uncovered Dooby this morning with the usual "Good Morning" Then he carried on talking and whistling as usual. Darryl whistled to him from another room, so Dooby heard him and whistled back.......then, Darryl walked in, Dooby said "Hello Dooby! (remember he thinks Darryl is called Dooby) Alright Dooby?, you're a good boy!" So, Darryl said "Thank you very much, I do my best! Are you alright?" Dooby, nodded his head! It was like they were having a real conversation! :p:p:p:p I hope it reads as funny as it really was.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Dooby and dooby #2 sound like they love a conversation in a morning! :lol: It would have been really funny!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
It's their timing just perfect sometimes! It makes you crack up. Last time I took the babies to my parents for a visit as soon as my mom opened the door Ziggy does a wolf whistle and goes Hey pretty baby! We both just started laughing. Anyways, Very cute story!

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
LOL :rofl: That is funny :p One day Spike said Icarus come here give me a kiss right now to my budgie :p They are just so funny most of the time :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Thats to funny...hehe isn't it amazing how smart they can, my mother in law came over and she went up to the cage and said Hi Ollie and he whistled at her and said Ollie is a pretty boy then tried to kiss her :lol: the cheeky thing, we were in stitches.

·
Registered
88 Posts
lol, i enjoyed that little story. i love how he calls darryl doobie! garry only wolf whistles at himself, no one else! great story :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts