Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was Dooby this afternoon, he seems to be pleased with his new toy, he's been a little bit better today, not quite so sulky and bitey. I've been allowed to put my hand in his cage and touch his toys, so we are getting somewhere. He's also been out and had tickles, but that has always been allowed, then he tried to bite when I put him back, but I really believe he is beginning to learn that biting doesn't get him anywhere. Anyway, here is the Doobster.......oh yeah, and a little bit of me. :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Awww! Anytime he tires you out I'll take him! He's adorable! I love his little voice and how he's stuck on tickle tickle...and jingle bells. Ziggy is now stuck on pretty bird, pretty pretty bird and pretty baby...I mean stuck! All day long..lol He tried saying pretty bird bird but then realized that's not a good combo. Anyways, Mr. Doobs is VERY cute. He seems to have calmed down since the clipping.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes he is Laura.....a character I mean, that's why you just can't stay mad at him for long, he's a little darling. Yes, he is in a slightly more forgiving mood.....I think a new toy and a millet spray was the bribery he needed. lol.

·
Registered
799 Posts
He,s such a good little talker!!:) Flicky only seems to whistle but nagano is stuck on saying good morning at the moment:p.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Dooby is definately a rockstar!:p

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody, he is a little darling really, no matter what I say about him. lol. That toy is great, he really loves it. It clips on either side of the cage to form a sort of swinging bridge and then there are toys hanging off it underneath, he seems to like it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts