Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi readers : )
I have 10 cockatiels and their father, the big boss is the only one who is untamed and this is how he sings, please check this video, I made of him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCJTw9u3BBs&noredirect=1

His babies ( the males) are learning that song from him.
I am wondering whether the singing of my cockatiel is unique or they all have the same "song" : ) ? It's funny! but I am really curious..!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Cute! Maverick does a couple of those but not often; he'd rather gives kisses and whistle. :)
And scream for my dad when he hears him. XD It's really kind of neat because he seems to recognize different footsteps and who they belong to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So cute, when I played the video, my boy started singing as well :) they sing very much alike, but as if the other way around, don't know how to explain.. from high till low and mine goes from low till high sounds :)

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Haha, that is sweet, he has a variety going on. My Tony is pretty quiet for a boy, but he does have his moments when he sings to the blinds or other objects. He tries the Happy Birthday song but it usually ends up being some kind of mix of everything, LOL.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
At one point he sounded like a chicken clucking.. and cute how his tail moves every time he makes a noise.. very cute :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your funny replies : ). I concluded that most of the male cockatiels are having more or less the same singing..Correct me if I am wrong..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts