Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Okay I've installed something that should automatically resize any photos that are larger than 500px width. I'm not sure if it works, but it's installed nonetheless. ;)

·
Banned
105 Posts
Excuse me, What is invention you speak of? Auto Resizer?! Meaning it does it for you!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *Does Happy Dance* I don't have to spend hours(more like minutes) on end resizing my photos any more!!!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
It's still better to resize if you can, it makes the pages load faster. This way it doesn't matter if you can't get them quite small enough. If you download the Microsoft program (free) called Image Resizer, you can resize hundreds of photos with just one click, that's what i use. Google Microsoft Image Resizer, you should find it quickly. :)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's still better to resize if you can, it makes the pages load faster. This way it doesn't matter if you can't get them quite small enough. If you download the Microsoft program (free) called Image Resizer, you can resize hundreds of photos with just one click, that's what i use. Google Microsoft Image Resizer, you should find it quickly. :)
Thanks Bea- I was thinking the same thing. I knew there had to be an easier way of doing it rather than one by one..lol.
I'll try it when I get home.

·
Banned
105 Posts
OMG i had no idea a program like that existed I always just used photobucket but it took forever because i had ot do them all one by one.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
The good thing with image resizer is that it resizes before you upload, so it takes like a quarter of the time to do that as well. I will post a little tutorial on how to use it if you like. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.