Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just check New Posts/Latest Posts mostly, but yeah...it doesn't seem like there are very many active members on this site at the moment. I don't mind trying to help some people who ask general bird questions here for now, but I think I'm going to start looking into another avian forum because it's DEAD.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just check New Posts/Latest Posts mostly, but yeah...it doesn't seem like there are very many active members on this site at the moment. I don't mind trying to help some people who ask general bird questions here for now, but I think I'm going to start looking into another avian forum because it's DEAD.

Good luck with that Amy! I've been looking for several months and haven't found anything similar! I even joined the "National Cockatiel Society" out of desperation...BIG mistake unless your a breeder and LOVE facebook....which I don't!\

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks! I joined Avian Avenue and seems good so far--very active. They have a cockatiel sub-forum, but I like reading about different species as well. I'm not a big fan of Facebook either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts