Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only do I have a couch-potato husband. But he has corrupted Pucca & Peaches!

Where are our snacks!!

He claims that it's like going to a drive-in movie for them.

He wants to get a remote control jeep for them.

This was taken with my older camera but I thought it was too funny to pass on.

Kathie

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
hehe... thats so funny if we are watching t.v Ollie will sit with us and watch but he has to be on us to do it :p

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Yep, Dooby likes to watch tv as well. When we go out, I put a DVD on for him, usually Disney because of the bright colours. He's right next to my computer desk, so I just put it on my computer and turn the monitor around, he can sit on his perch and watch Finding Nemo or any of the Disney films. lol.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
LOL!!! Funny photos! Mine really don't care for tv, i've never caught them looking at it. :p

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Great photos, they look like they are there to stay:D Little Bill doesn't really bother watching TV, but Earl in the morning when my brother & sister put the TV on and watch children's programs, Earl is there in the corner of the cage at the bottom just staring at the screen. And if you turn it off he will chunner and make little noises, it is so cute ! :):)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
YES!! Willow's cage is close to the tv so she can watch it when ever she likes. She especially perks up when Deal or no Deal comes on....god knows why! :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well, I set up my computer to watch some anime about a week ago, and I ended up watching Wolf's Rain with Sawyer on my shoulder for a good couple of hours.

About halfway through he started to do a little happy dance against my shoulder (first time I've seen him do it). >> I figure either he enjoys my shoulder or he enjoys TV a little too much. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts