Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first, one and only time, Dooby laughed!! He laughed just like me! He even sounded like me as well, poor little thing. I am hoping that he does it again and that I can catch him on video because it was really funny.

Oh and the latest thing is, he went to bite the wire to my speaker and I said "Dooby, what are you doing?!" He said "Being a good boy!!" Now, my question is......................how can I stay mad at him?:D:D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Awww....Dooby must be one smart little boy..mine just looks at me like What!...Dooby is really a character- that good morning video was great!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Dooby is so cute, does he have an English accent...hehe When Georgie was younger she laughed one time when I was laughing and it sounded just like me to...lol but that was the only time she ever did it, Ollie hasn't done it yet thank god I sound like silly when i laugh :p I hope you catch it on video I would love to see it, he is such a character and a very clever boy ;)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Wow, Dooby is a clever man! All of your threads about Dooby make me even more excited to get mine....so thanks hehe! :D

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
What a smarty pants!! :D Dooby is so funny. Blinkie imitates my laugh when he's being naughty, little rat bag. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts