Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mark 1 DIY playstand. Pretty basic. I used 15mm plastic plumbing with push fittings. Wrapped with pound store cohesive bandage. (£1 per roll, instead of £5 out from chemist!) Flynn seems to like it!

I got a fair bit of plumbing and fittings for £30 so I'll be able to redo the stand later on to refresh it / add bits to it.

Quite pleased at how it turned out!

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts

Made this over the weekend for Merry my quaker - will be making a similar one for Rocky the tiel soon - but with less scary toys because Rocky is a bit precious. :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
Chipper's New Play gym

I just finished making this play gym. I used a crawfish boil plastic tray at the bottom so it would be easy to clean up the mess. I drilled a hole it in then screwed in the wood branch. After that I used hemp rope, beads, and a bell to make it prettier and more fun.
Then my grandmother helped me make a dream catcher to for him to play with. We used a plastic ring that we wrapped in coconut rope. To weave in the hemp rope to the coconut rope we used a needle to get the rope through the coconut rope then added more beads and feathers. In the picture Chipper just got on it and he was a little scared

Attachments

201 - 206 of 206 Posts