Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I should get a picture of a toweled Bluestreak. Bird acts as if I'm gonna murder him! (Doesn't help that he's not hand tame, but still...)

·
Registered
260 Posts
:rolleyes:Philiko hates the towel now too :p, had to give him antibiotics twice a day, and he struggled like mad!! Now he knos the towel is evil!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I think there is a glitch today on the forum. I couldn't see DallyTsuka's avatar or picture in her tiel set up thread. It'll probably be normal soon enough. If not, we can run to Roxy. :p

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Personally I think its a photobucket issue...which has been going on for a couple days. Two days ago I couldn't see Meaggie's siggy and I couldn't get photobucket to load properly.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
What are you guys talking about? The pic is right there.

I'm totally kidding. I reorganized my photobucket and broke all my links when I did it. That's why you couldn't see my sig the other day. ;) I fixed the pic.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Thanks! Photobucket IS being weird today. i went to the home page and it was fine but said something about an error every time i tried to go into my photo albums.

aww Farrah!

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
OK glad I'm not going crazy...so who was Farrah competing with? Because she looks so disapproving I'm gonna say she wins!!!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Flutter challenges Buster....(and if she fails, she wins on the cute factor perhaps? LOL)

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
He is the meanest looking daddy bird I have ever seen! Snowball just looks at you like "O you came to visit? These are the kids, they're kinda noisy" lol.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Here is a very upset Kirk at the vet's office last year. Not angry, but very disapproving.

81 - 100 of 138 Posts