Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dooby has hit the hormonal stage with a vengeance this time! Wow, he's a little devil. At least I'm a bit prepared for it this time,but he's flying at us and attacking us. I can't do much with him at all at the moment. He's strutting his stuff with his wings held "heart shaped" whistling like a looney, but if you get too close........he goes straight into attack mode!! I hope it doesn't last too long.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Ahh, I feel sorry for you! <_<

When my 2 boys (especially Jasper) go through hormonal stages, attacking is what they're best at. Hope Dooby goes off this hormonal thing really soon.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Dooby has hit the hormonal stage with a vengeance this time! Wow, he's a little devil. At least I'm a bit prepared for it this time,but he's flying at us and attacking us. I can't do much with him at all at the moment. He's strutting his stuff with his wings held "heart shaped" whistling like a looney, but if you get too close........he goes straight into attack mode!! I hope it doesn't last too long.
It really is a hormonal thing? Does this happen when he molts? Just want to know so I can prepare myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts