Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody sent me a video on Facebook posted by "We Heart Cockatiels". It is really cute! Is there any way I (or someone who knows how) can post is here? It was called "Riverdancing Cockatiel."

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Somebody sent me a video on Facebook posted by "We Heart Cockatiels". It is really cute! Is there any way I (or someone who knows how) can post is here? It was called "Riverdancing Cockatiel."
Is this it? I found it on YouTube. Aww, it's so cute!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes! That's the one! Thank you littletiel! If you know how to post it and think others would like it, go ahead. I am not good at that sort of thing.
I thought he was so cute; I guess he's fascinated be the spinning CD?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I tried the YouTube embed code, but it doesn't work, the YouTube share buttons are not for a board like this and there is no link here to insert videos (only images). Sometimes when you insert a YouTube link it automatically appears as a video, but it doesn't seem to happen here... Sometimes those who upload videos to YouTube or elsewhere disable embedding. Maybe this is the case here??

Maybe Stephanie or Roxy know some other trick?

But people could still click on my link and watch it on YouTube. It is really cute!!! That cockatiel is so talented! :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
That video is hilarious! Sometimes I wish my brats would do that. Mind you, Alpha used to beat box, LOL

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Joey will do it for 3 - 4 steps, maximum, sometimes. It cracks me up and makes me wish he'd do it for longer periods. He's not too bad at Moonwalking, though :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts