Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
I have normal greys, whiteface, pearl pieds, creamface cinnamons, and pearls.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the crappy lighting but I just had to grab the camera when I saw this gathering! From front to back: Buzz, Mr Peanut, Auzzie, Matilda, Ziggy, and our wild child Harper bringing up the rear!!
Bird Pet supply Bird supply Wing Feather

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sorry for the crappy lighting but I just had to grab the camera when I saw this gathering! From front to back: Buzz, Mr Peanut, Auzzie, Matilda, Ziggy, and our wild child Harper bringing up the rear!! View attachment 93062
Wow that's ALOT of tiels! It really looks like they're enjoying themselves!

You have some beautiful birds!

(Also, what's the one in the cage named?)

·
Registered
I have normal greys, whiteface, pearl pieds, creamface cinnamons, and pearls.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How many beautiful babies!!! And they all look in great health, congratulations Robert :)
Thanks folks for your nice comments. I feel terrible! I forgot about Sunny actually IN the cage having a snake. She is the only female we kept from Dacey's one and only clutch. Sadly she passed away while feeding the chicks! Sunny looks JUST like her.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks folks for your nice comments. I feel terrible! I forgot about Sunny actually IN the cage having a snake. She is the only female we kept from Dacey's one and only clutch. Sadly she passed away while feeding the chicks! Sunny looks JUST like her.
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear she passed away :(.I hope that the rest of your tiels are doing good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts