Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Color Experts!! - New Bird after 9 years!!! Whiteface-Lutino Female???

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  lindyyy1917 
#1 ·
I'm back! It's been about nine years since I've been on here and I finally just got a new bird. Looks like she is a Whiteface Lutino, but I would love to hear from the color experts based on these photos. I have no parent information and am told she is 5-6 months old. She does not have a name yet, but once I confirm sex she/he will get one!! Thanks for the feedback!

Bird Cockatoo Parrot Beak Feather
Bird Cockatoo Parrot Beak Feather
Bird White Beak Natural material Wood
Bird Cockatoo Parrot Human body Beak
Eye Human body Rabbits and Hares Beak Whiskers

See less See more
#2 ·
Just a beautiful baby. I wish I could help. But I'm I can't. Im with a 18 month old female pearl pied, that I believe was mishandled & possibly hurt. She dont want to be touched & use to shake like she was terrified, when anyone came near. She's doing much better with patients & love. Then a 10 month old male Lutino I was told. So sweet. Should a male cockatiel be saying hello by now? My yearling male parakeet does.
I'm back! It's been about nine years since I've been on here and I finally just got a new bird. Looks like she is a Whiteface Lutino, but I would love to hear from the color experts based on these photos. I have no parent information and am told she is 5-6 months old. She does not have a name yet, but once I confirm sex she/he will get one!! Thanks for the feedback! View attachment 95927 View attachment 95927 View attachment 95928 View attachment 95929 View attachment 95930
Thank you For sharing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.