Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of toys do your tiels like the best? My guys absolutely favourite toy in the world is a folded piece of paper, pegged to the cage bars, just waiting to be shredded. ;) :p Easy to please aren't they!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Georgie likes paper to :p but I would have to say her favourite thing would be the swing she absolutely loves to destroy it...lol Ollie doesn't really play with anything yet.

·
Banned
105 Posts
My tiels favourite things are:

Well They both LOVE their swing.
They also love their boing.
I think their all time favourite thing would have to be anything shreddable.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Mine loves bamboo skewers and pieces of paper...(even my bills...:rolleyes:)... She shredded a good portion of my check book once...:eek: She also like playing with her food..(ask the floor).:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Spike loves his pinata toy, his swing and any toy that he can tear apart. Where could you get a good boing toy for a cockatiel?

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would love to get a pinata toy for my tiels, but we can't get them in Australia. As they're made from woven palm leaf they can't be sent into Australia either. :(

Tonight i'm going to make a toy for the tiels. I've got this clear plastic CD (it was topping a stack of blank CDs) and i will tie string with beads around it. I might add some bells and stuff as well. I'll be sure to get a photo and post it here once i'm done. ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Iam in Canada. I have not seen any boings in petsmart.
You would be better off buying online anyway, they're much much cheaper a lot of the time. I'd never seen a boing around here, but i found an Aussie Bird Toys website and i got two boings for only $5 each. :D Great value!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not yet, i need the drill and i can't be bothered to get it down. :p I found some more stuff to use for my toy though, and it will be awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts