Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a quick story to maybe help figure out if anything is wrong.

So we had a party yesterday and had to move my tiel upstairs because my parents needed more space. So I put her in my room and I for id say a big portion of the night did hang out with her took her out and petted her to make sure she wasnt too scared. Her poop started coming out a bit slimy and sticky. Ive read that when they are stressed that does tend to happen. She didnt eat much at all but did touch her seeds at some point and towards the end of the night. I woke up this morning and her poop was somewhat still the same as last night but she seemed happy and her usual self. I placed her on her favorite pillow and I fed her some spinach since she seemed a bit hungry. She once again seemed fine came up to me and wanted a massage but I noticed her poop and took some pics concerned and wanted opinions.

-The pic with my hand she actually pooped both of those out so im hoping it was just a mix of both when it comes to the color especially since the other is maintained its shape.

-The brownish poop with no urates actually had it but when i scooped up the poop to take a picture it came off.

-The picture with the FLASH is her most RECENT poop and the poop is actually brownish but i decided to not pick it up and just take the picture. It did maintain its shape just like the other one.

I believe that when cockatiels eat greens the poop does change to a bit of a brownish color so I'm hoping I'm just overreacting and looking a little too much into it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
yeah, looks and sounds like a stress poop. She'll be okay :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts