Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow tiel lovers, my wife and I are moving to Florida in June (Melbourne area). We have two tiels who we just love. We like to travel and when we have we often times, for extended trips, have been able to leave our tiels with someone who we know who also has tiels. We have never boarded our birds at a vet or anywhere else. We just don't feel they would like the likely possibility of being in their cage full time. So, what I was wondering is if any readers here are from Florida and would be willing to get together to share/reciprocate birdsitting when you travel and likewise when we travel. We have just found this arrangement less stressful for our birds, and for us as well as we care about our little feathered family members. We'd feel much better leaving our birds with someone who understands these great little birds. Thanks!:wf cinnamon::pearl:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I hope you can find someone who can board him for you. I'm leaving out of town soon and I have to let my bird board at a pet shop I bought him from because I don't have anyone near me with bird experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts