Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if anyone has posted a thread asking for this before but i was wondering if we could have a cockatiel photo of the month competition? like the one on talk budgies.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Thats a good idea nic, I don't think its been suggested yet, Bea and Dave were probably waiting till we have more members, lets see what they think when they come on :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I like that idea too. Like Laura said, I don't know if there would be enough members for that. Having said that, this forum is growing every day so it is possiblle.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Funny this is brought up now!! I've actually been thinking about it the last couple of days. How would you like it to be done? I was thinking a subforum in Cockatiel Pictures, and then the winner is decided by a poll each month. That way we can all have a say in who should win. What are everyones thoughts on this?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Funny this is brought up now!! I've actually been thinking about it the last couple of days. How would you like it to be done? I was thinking a subforum in Cockatiel Pictures, and then the winner is decided by a poll each month. That way we can all have a say in who should win. What are everyones thoughts on this?
yes thats sound like a very good way to do it!!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts