Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My 6 months old male cockatiel was very talkative and fun, he was very loud and happy and when i came home from work he used to start singing
Its been a week and i feel like he is not himself
He is cranky and less talkative
He is eating very well though and when i take him out of his cage he always comes out but just wants to sit on the top of the door mostly preening and cleaning himself.
Should i be worried? Maybe he is molting? Although im not seeing alot of feathers falling but his behaviour is not normal
He was such a happy tiel :(

·
Registered
Normal
1 Posts
Have you taken him to a vet?

A lot of "prey" animals won't really show what's wrong until something is WRONG-wrong, and in general if there's something concerning to you, the best option is to have him checked out. It can really make all the difference in the world.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you taken him to a vet?

A lot of "prey" animals won't really show what's wrong until something is WRONG-wrong, and in general if there's something concerning to you, the best option is to have him checked out. It can really make all the difference in the world.
Unfortunately, i live in syria so we don't have avien vets, most of the people here dont have cockatiels

1 - 4 of 4 Posts