Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, so my cockatiel just let out water 3 times. There's no poop in it so I'm not sure what's happening!
Update: Nevermind I couldn't tell very well but there is poop. I'm not sure if this is diarrhea or watery poop... please help me it has now been 5 times. She has never done this before. It just started an hour ago

Attachments

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hello there and welcome to the forum.

Did your 'tiel eat something different? Had she just had a drink of water without eating anything? If this continues, definitely take your 'tiel to an avian vet for a check up and a fecal exam as there could be an infection going on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello there and welcome to the forum.

Did your 'tiel eat something different? Had she just had a drink of water without eating anything? If this continues, definitely take your 'tiel to an avian vet for a check up and a fecal exam as there could be an infection going on.
Well recently I bought them some new foods (Nutriberries which contain cranberries, apricots, dates, and seeds and pellets | Kaytee Garden Veggie Treat) they don't eat fresh fruits or veggies no matter what I do 😧 except my 2 other birds didn't have the same reaction as her... She also drank water twice in a row so maybe that could be it too..?

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Those are great foods :) sometimes a sudden change in diet can cause slightly different droppings, usually in the colour of the poop though. If this watery poop continues and/or gets worse definitely take her to a vet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts