Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thanks for the reply....she looks good! She seems plump so I wouldn't worry about her beak since it looks like she's been eating well. If she had any serious beak deformity it could affect her eating ability and that doesn't seem to be the case. As for the toe, just let the nail grow out - with time any itchiness or discomfort should hopefully fade.

She, and the rest of your flock, are lucky to have a concerned, attentive caretaker. Keep us posted on everyone :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
I’m so sorry...My girl cocokatiel died today huhuhu I’m so sad right now I’m shocked..I just went out and when I came home she is lying on the ground breathless I don’t know how..I’ve been doing that for the past 4-5 years so I didn’t expect this to happen. Her feet is violet her eyes not fully close but her neck slightly bent and hard. she’s so healthy and fine so I don’t understand why she left us so soon I’m so sad right now RIP my lala girl 😞 I’m so sorry I’m a bad owner this is going to be hard for me to move on she’s been with me for 5 years and 3 months she’s so kind and lovable can’t imagine she’s really gone

September 28,2014-March 15,2020

·
Registered
7 Posts
How delicate they are. And it is heartbreaking to see them in pain. But isn't it best to have them in a free environment?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
How delicate they are. And it is heartbreaking to see them in pain. But isn't it best to have them in a free environment?
I don’t know what do you mean by free environment.. she just healed from her broken nail and I didn’t expect this to happened. I have 5 cockatiels in a huge cage and they can move freely but I’m sorry I’m really grieving right now I miss her presence.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm very sorry about your loss. You really took excellent care of her and nursed her through her recent problems. Don't blame yourself. It's heartbreaking to lose her. :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It’s so hard to say goodbye and move on.. I treated all of my tiels as family everyday I talk to them that’s why it’s really hard to let go especially she’s my favorite cockatiel. I don’t know what’s god plan for her because she’s so healthy and fine and I can’t accept that that she died without me knowing how it happened and died without me. His boy mate also grieves her lost and I’m comforting him these past two days imagine 5 years with her it’s really hard for him and myself thank god this lockdown gave me the time to bond with my tiels. I just pray that god take good care of her she’s kind beautiful lovable cockatiel..

21 - 26 of 26 Posts