Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
They really are beautiful. I love the wood bead you used too, kind of makes them stand out. When I get some money....

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They really are beautiful. I love the wood bead you used too, kind of makes them stand out. When I get some money....
Thank you very much! I got those beads in a mixed bag I bought, I just ordered more painted beads in long oblong and round.. I also ordered assorted colors of marbled ceramic in long tubes and round ... Can't wait to see how they look with feathers!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Wow! I collect all of Murray's pretty feathers, but I've never made jewellery before. I just can't throw them away! Those are beautiful :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Beautiful and such a great idea. One of my female got her tail stepped on and all her tail feathers pulled right out. Scared me to death, but she was ok. She does look kinda funny though lol. My daughter put all the feathers in a bag and said she was going to make a dream catcher with them.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful and such a great idea. One of my female got her tail stepped on and all her tail feathers pulled right out. Scared me to death, but she was ok. She does look kinda funny though lol. My daughter put all the feathers in a bag and said she was going to make a dream catcher with them.
Thank you, yeah I also want to make dream catchers, just need to perfect my technic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts