Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cockatiel Kimchee ate a peace lily. It was just the tip of it about half an inch. Will she be ok? I don't want to take her to the vet we normally go to because I don't trust it. But there is another avian vet with good reviews but it's not open today. I'm on hold with aspca poison control now. What should I do?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,907 Posts
Peace lillies are extremely toxic. Is she showing any signs of poisoning such as vomiting? If she is you need to get her to an emergency vet asap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't noticed any vomiting. Poison control said they aren't that bad and to just keep an eye on her
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top