Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I got this cute boy from a breeder yesterday and he told me it's a young birb, but i have some doubts about this. Could anyone of you please tell me if he's a baby or an adult (or at least estimate his age) 馃ズ i'll be completely thankful 馃挆
8E53F076-CC27-479E-9788-AEB9E1A0DB9A.jpeg

Registered
Hello, I got this cute boy from a breeder yesterday and he told me it's a young birb, but i have some doubts about this. Could anyone of you please tell me if he's a baby or an adult (or at least estimate his age) 馃ズ i'll be completely thankful 馃挆 View attachment 93353 View attachment 93354 View attachment 93353 View attachment 93355 View attachment 93356
He looks kinda old to me since his beak looks rough and also his feet. Regardless, he is beautiful

Registered
I'd guess he has some age on him, judging by the length of his beak and the color of his feet. Younger birds seem to have very pink feet and shorter beaks, in my observations. He's a beautiful bird.

Registered
Im sure he is old, this is how a young normal grey cockatiel who is a little close to yours who hasn't molted supposed to look like

they are tiny with short beaks they look like females and their feet are pink

1 - 5 of 5 Posts