Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wanted to go to the off topic section and post about a very touchy animal rights/human rights issue to vent and gather opinions from the community, but as it seems that this is something people feel strongly about... I stopped myself. So my question is if we want to bring up off topic topics like this is it against the rules? Would it cause a lot of drama? I want to know so that I can either go with my instinct to run to my favorite online group when I see a topic or to curb my instinct. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
we don't have rules about what you can and can't post in off topic areas :)
since we're all animal lovers, i'm sure animal rights issues are things which are good to be discussed!
i personally have no issue if you want to have a discussion about them, so long as everyone participates in an anti-accusatory and polite way :) chatting with other animal lovers on this forum is a wonderful thing - it's only sad when people get too up in arms and end up fighting.

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
As stated above, its fine. But if it gets out of hand we will have to close the thread but as long as everyone is polite it should be fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts